Thursday, March 15, 2007

From sethgodin.typepad.com

I still remember an interaction I had with Jim at Activision in 1985.

And when I run into Ted once or twice a year, he reminds me of something I gave him eight years ago.

As Derren reminds us, your actions today could be tomorrow's anecdote. One that grows in the telling. In fact, every single interaction you have... every blog post, every customer service interaction, every shareholder conference call... could turn into an anecdote that lives on for years.

Almost everything that happens before you fly on a plane is not as it seems. In order to deal with anxiety, the airlines put on a show. They've been doing it for a long, long time, and it's starting to show signs of wear and tear. The show is getting old and the lies are starting to show. Here's some snips from an Economist article (hat tip to theFreaknomics blog)

No comments: